• Even though our mats are washing machine-friendly, we recommend hand-washing them with a wet cloth and anti-bacterial spray of your choice when possible
• This saves on water and will prolong the life of your mat
• After every use, spray with alcohol free cleaning spray as you desire (essential oils are popular) and wipe with damp cloth, leave to dry (microsuede towel top, drys quickly)
– If you prefer to wash your mat in the machine, wash on a gentle/delicates cycle, cold water, alone and then hang to dry
– Only use a small amount of mild detergent, no softeners and NO BLEACH
– DO NOT MACHINE DRY
– To help speed up drying the process, wrap the mat in a towel and squeeze out any excess water
– Hang to dry, keep out of direct sun when drying to keep the colours vibrant
– Make sure the mat is completely dry, roll the mat up keeping the towel side on the exterior and secure with the strap
– Store out of direct sunlight to keep the colours vibrant
– In addition to being eco-friendly, premium made and featuring designer photography, our mats function as a mat and hot yoga towel in one
– There is no longer the need to carry a mat as well as a towel to class
– Our mats are constructed with natural tree rubber base bonded to a microfiber top layer, which provides a fantastic grip while absorbing sweat
– Our mats are perfect for sweaty practice, the more you sweat the more you grip!
– Our mats are made of a biodegradable, recyclable 100% natural tree rubber base and microfiber top layer
– They are free from silicone, toxic glue, and phthalates
– All of our designer photography is printed with non-fade, water-based inks
– We do recommend lightly spraying the mat with a little water or just wetting your hands/feet at the beginning of practice. This is especially important if you have naturally dry hands and feet. Dampening the mat slightly will allow you to grip properly before your body heats up.
– If your mat has a slight odour, just place it outside or in a well-ventilated spot to air out (that is the natural rubber stink!)
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO ASK! GET IN TOUCH!
Click here for our contact page. We are ALWAYS happy to help!